Mobile Meat Processing Labs
We currently offer two versions of our mobile meat processing lab: one rated for the weight of processing cattle, and the other for lighter-weight animals such as sheep or goats. This specifications for this unit are designed for the processing of USDA certified meats. Additional equipment may be needed by end-user to begin processing animals and ensure USDA certification. Note: Ensuring all components and operations meet USDA certification is the responsibility of the purchaser and Cargo Trailer Sales makes no guarantees surrounding certification status.
Standard Features on all models:
- 5’ wide x 40’ long All Aluminum Gooseneck with 8.5’ interior height
- (3) 7k Dexter Torsion Axles
- Aluminum interior Walls, and ceiling to provide a non-permeable and easy to clean surfaces on all sides. No wood throughout construction.
- Rubberized non-skid flooring over sloped extruded aluminum plank flooring – easy hose-down and non-skid properties to provide safety and traction when working in a slippery environment.
- 2”x4” Drainage Trough in floor with removable flow-through covers – plumbed to 3” industrial shut of ball valve and 4” sewer connection for waste.
- Hydraulic push-button jack
- Rear ramp with winch operation – winch also used assist in hoisting animal carcass up ramp to track/trolly system. Includes rear self-closing PVC fabric doors for when ramp is open
- Meat processing trolly system with 6 gear switches –operates front to rear with storage legs inside freezer – trolly’s not included.
- 5 Year Structural Warranty, 3-year Limited warranty, 1-year electrical warranty
Plumbing, Electrical, and HVAC:
- 8’x’8 Thermo King walk-in cooler package – Roof mount
- 20kw Powertech Diesel Generator with 24 gallon in-frame fuel tank.
- Generator compartment with Whispermat acoustic foam
- Tankless 140,000 LP water heater – exhaust through roof
- (2) 40# LP Tanks with mounting brackets, located in separate vented compartment
- Dual zone 2-ton Split AC Unit w/ heat pump, 24k BTU.
- (3) Bay Deep stainless-steel sink with foot controls – drains to floor
- Ducted 35000 BTU LP Furnace
- 100 Gallon freshwater tank
- 50-amp breaker box with outlets throughout
- Hot/cold washdown spigots throughout
Cattle Edition – track system rated for up to 1500# concentrated weight: $189,500 FOB Lansdale PA.
Light Weight Edition – track system rated for up to 400# concentrated weight: $159,500 FOB Lansdale PA.